Because of our results and reputation, many of the cases Kendall Law Group, PLLC takes are referrals from other lawyers, whether complex litigation, mediation, a mock trial or white collar crime then Kendall Law Group, PLLC is proud of the trust shown by our peers in making such recommendations.
These referrals can be described as involving one of several discrete situations:
- Texas local / liaison counsel, primarily to out-of-state firms that do not have a Texas presence, but are involved in litigation in Texas. Accordingly, Judge Kendall is often hired to bring the “local knowledge”, additional experience and insight to a trial team. As local counsel in a case, the Kendall Law Group serves not as a mail-drop or a mere filer of pleadings, but as an active participant bringing value to the team. The extent of that participation is whatever is necessary or requested.
- Complex civil litigation involving multiple parties. In these situations, the referring firm has a conflict of interest where ethical and/or potential malpractice issues are implicated by multiple representation of parties, such that a referral of certain clients is prudent or indicated. When referred a party in multi-party litigation , the Kendall Law Group will zealously represent any referred client, while at the same time functioning as a value-added team player that can strategize and work the case toward a successful resolution for all concerned, consistent with the highest standards of legal ethics.
- Federal criminal defense, sentencing and sentencing consultation, appeals and post appeals motions for release. In the federal criminal arena, the lawyers at the Kendall Law Group bring to the table decades of actual courtroom experience involving the trials of hundreds of cases. They include a former federal judge, prosecutor and member of the US Sentencing Commission; a bilingual former federal public defender and former judicial law clerks. We have lawyers admitted to all state courts in Texas and in California, as well as all Texas federal courts, another dozen U.S. District Courts around the country, the U.S. Supreme Court, the Second, Fifth, Seventh, Ninth Circuit, and the Federal Courts of Appeals, as well as the International Court of Claims.
- Mediations of complex, high stakes and multi-party disputes.
- Mock trial assistance and feedback.
Kendall Law Group, PLLC shares fees with co-counsel and represents clients under contingent, flat-fee, hourly, or blended fee arrangements with full disclosure to the client and consistent with applicable ethical rules, with no additional cost to the client. Lawyers who refer a case to the Kendall Law Group can be confident that the conduct and work product of this group of credentialed, experienced and service-oriented professionals will exhibit the utmost quality.
We are not only a safe choice but a great choice.