Texas Local Counsel: Complex Commercial Litigation
At the Kendall Law Group, we have the resources and experience to affiliate with out-of-state lawyers to resolve Texas-based complex business disputes. We possess specific expertise serving as an engaged local counsel in high-stakes commercial litigation on the side of plaintiffs.
We take pride in our ability to provide exceptional service as we help map out the local “lay of the land.” We advise non-Texas lawyers on local rules, customs and judges. We practice throughout Texas and have successfully litigated matters including:
- Misuse of Intellectual Property
- Antitrust Violations
- Fraud and Deceptive Trade Practices
- Securities Law Violations
- Breaches of Fiduciary Duty
- Breach of Contract
- Tortious Interference with Contract
- Agreements Limiting Competition
Please contact former federal judge Joe Kendall at 214-744-3000 for additional information.